Solutions For Skin Problems
Helping animals find relief with skin conditions involves deeper holistic enquiry. Often the cause comes from within & it is more powerful to approach it both internally & externally, emotionally and physically. If needed I make up bespoke topicals also where the animal chooses the ingredients in order to self heal.
How I can help
- Understand all factors at play emotionally, mentally & physically
- Identify seasonal influences & holistically get ahead of them
- Assess the diet & make tweaks using TCM principles
- Bring much needed relief through bespoke topicals & healing botanicals
I work with all kinds of skin conditions on animals. Itchy skin, hot spots, ulcers, tumours, allergies, sweet itch, sarcoids and more. What helps me work to resolve them is a team effort between us all. For example it can take revisiting the issue with the change of seasons. Or going through the diet and tweaking it as we go. Seeing how best we can support the animal to bring relief. Skin problems in animals need ongoing treatments & time just like they do in people. So please bear that in mind if you wish to work with me in this way.
- Fill out the booking form below and then you automatically receive the questionnaire to fill out in your inbox plus the type of photos needed. Please check your junk if you don’t see it.
- I do an in depth assessment via photographs with the animal, you are not needed for this part. I send you my findings via a recorded video message with a shortlist of the botanical remedies needed.
- I post their botanicals to you and when they arrive we arrange a 45 minute video call where I guide you on how to use them with the animal live on the call with us. The botanicals are an extra cost and an essential part of this work so please factor that in before deciding to book.
- It’s also possible for me to guide you on how to use the drops in person if you live within a 25km distance of Enniskerry, Wicklow for small animals. For horses I cover Dublin, Wicklow, Kildare & Meath areas. I charge travel fees depending on your location, feel free to email me for a full quote with your eircode.
- After their initial session I do remote follow up consults via photos every 4 – 6 weeks with new botanicals that I post out each time. This ensures you get the best results for your initial investment and the animal gets the deeper healing they need. I go for lasting fixes not quick ones so I need you to be open to follow up sessions also before deciding to book. The number of follow ups needed depends on the level of pathology & the rate the animal is able to heal which varies case by case.
The areas that I cover for small animal house visits
Remote Work New Animal Clients €220* // 3.5 hrs
Includes case history, in depth assessment via photos, detailed report, dietary changes, healing you, meditation recording, 45 min video call plus plus text / email support for up to 4 weeks.
In Person New Animal Clients €270* + Mileage // 4.5 hours
Includes case history, in depth assessment via photos, detailed report, 1 hr in person visit, healing you, meditation recording to do with your animal friend plus text / email support for up to 4 weeks.
Repeat Animal Clients €160* // 2.5 hours
Includes case update, in depth assessment via photos, a detailed report, dietary tweaks, healing you plus text / email support for up to 4 weeks.
If this is the first time I’m working on this animal please select new animal client pricing even if I have worked on other animals in your family. If this is the first time I’m doing this type of a reading on an animal I have worked on before using other reading types please select new animal client pricing.
Follow Up Assessments €70* // 1 hour
After 4-6 weeks I reassess their progress and adjust their healing botanicals as needed. We book these follow ups in the diary at the time of the completion of the initial assessment by email. The €70 fee includes text / email support for up to 4 weeks. Beyond 4 weeks it’s possible to book in 30 min phone consults for extra support or 15 min text chats. To treat new conditions or if it goes beyond 4 – 6 weeks since their last session please book in a repeat animal client reading below. This allows me time to explore new issues or get back up to speed with their case & currently level of pathology.
*Botanical remedies are extra at approx €40 – €80 plus postage. Including any drops your animal friend may select for you!
Republic of Ireland is €10 tracked delivery. Rest of Europe is €14 and rest of world is €15 both express delivery.