Is your dog or cat getting more picky in their senior years and you end up wasting tons of food, as your frustration builds?
Or perhaps they’re slowing down with age, and you’re searching for ways to ease their aches through diet but you’re feeling unsure and afraid of getting it wrong?
Feeding our senior animals can feel overwhelming when you’re not only dealing with their ongoing issues or refusal of food, but there’s also tons of conflicting advice out there.
So I want to make things simple yet effective for you & them.
In this talk I start off by explaining the different changes that are going on in their ageing bodies, using Five Element Chinese medicine principles.
And follow that up with lists of foods that are going to support them through those changes, plus what foods to avoid.
The insights this talk brings makes it much easier for you to identify what foods to actually feed them.
These principles have healed many of my fluffy clients all over the world and they’re all available to you today in this educational video to keep your senior cat or dog living longer & stronger.
Get this talk with lifetime access for €24.99
It includes a bonus PDF of the slides, with links to the botanicals I discuss.
It teaches you the following:
- How to understand what’s going on their body that causes them to have all the typical conditions of senior animals.
- The energy behind different vegetables and meat types, and how that can either harm or heal them in their autumn years.
- Handy ways to add affordable healing foods into their diet so they can start to feel stronger & more robust.
- All the products mentioned in this talk that I recommend have links to where you can buy them either in Europe or the US.
Meet Your Guide
Hi I’m Lisa, from Animal Healing With Lisa.
I have worked with thousands of animals across the world and their guardians. Educating them through debunking myths around commercial pet diets and steering them in the direction where wholesome food becomes their fluffy medicine instead.
The animals instinctively know what foods there bodies need, depending on what stage of life or health they are at. So I love to bring this element of animal wisdom into this work also.
So all my diet talks that I create for you & your fluffs, are a holistic fusion of this.
Frequently Asked Questions:
When can I start watching this educational talk?
Right now! Once you have signed up and paid for the talk, you have full access to all of it.
How do I go through what you teach?
This is a self taught webinar. That means that I designed it so you can go through it in your own time at your own pace.
What will the outcome of this talk be for me?
Once you go through the talk you will:
- What organs are at the root cause of senior health issues and conditions
- How to boost those organs using diet tweaks that feed them back to wellness
- Feeling clear on what to feed your dog or cat & how they can show you what is working for them on an individual basis
I’m a total beginner, is this for me?
Yes! This will work for you if you are new to holistic animal care.
How long do I have access to the course for?
You have lifetime access to the material in this talk, including the bonus PDF of the slides.